- When is this year’s festival? July 14-16, 2023
- Where is the festival located? The festival is held Friday-Saturday at Manotick United Church. 5567 Manotick Main St, Manotick. Sunday is our Flotilla starting at 1:00pm at Mohagany Harbour, just south of the Manotick United Church opposite Eastman Ave.
- Where to stay & where to eat: Check out our list under Food & Lodging on the main menu. There will also be food and drinks available on-site at the festival.
- Where can we stay? Please check out our list under Food & Lodging on the main menu.
- What should I bring to the workshops? Be sure to bring your own instrument, and we also recommend bringing an audio recorder to record the tunes you learn! Video recordings are not permitted, unless given prior permission by the instructor. We will also share any available recordings/sheet music by email after the workshops at the instructors’ discretion.
- How do I participate on a pontoon boat? TBD
- May I follow the flotilla using my own kayak, canoe etc? Of course!
- Boat Launch: Motorized watercraft can use the public launch located beside the Manotick Bridge on Bridge St. close to the Manotick Library 5499 South River Dr. Manotick, ON or the public launch in Kars, ON, 1574 Old Wellington St., Kars, ON. If you have a non-motorized watercraft such as a paddle board, Kayak or canoe, you can use the City of Ottawa public boat launch located at the end of Van Vliet St. in Manotick, ON which is within close proximity to Mahogany Harbour.
- I want to volunteer at Fiddles on the Rideau! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as we love having volunteers. You can also complete our online volunteer form.
- What about parking? There is limited first come first serve parking available at the Church. For overflow parking, and those without mobility issues we suggest parking at the Mews Plaza on Currier St. across from the Church.
At Mahogony Harbour street parking is available on Eastman Ave and adjoining side streets.
- What if it rains during Sunday’s Flotilla event? TBD
Have a question that’s not on this list? Send us an email! We’d love to hear from you.